Bespoke Cake pops Class
Suitable for all skill levels
Cost: $70.00 (Limited Spots)
Date: March 15, 2018
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Deadline to register is March 10
You will be provided with vanilla cake, frosting, edible decorations and other materials needed to make and decorate perfect cake pops!
Some may drop or you may loose some as you dip them in the chocolate, but you will leave the class with the confidence to recreate these masterpieces at home!
You will take home your beautiful cake pop creations and a fact sheet containing the cake and buttercream recipe along with tips and tricks to make perfect cake pops.
Here are the key skills you will learn in the cake pops 101 class
• How to make perfect cake pops dough
• How to roll dough into balls
• How to melt and color chocolate
• How to dip cake pops
• How to decorate using confetti and sprinkles
• How to decorate cake pops using molds and cutters
• How to achieve the pearlised luster effect on your cake pops
• How to display your cupcakes in a beautiful arrangement
All materials and light refreshments are provided. The only thing you'll need to bring is an apron and your creativity!
Please note that cake pops made in class are for learning and mastering the skills of making perfect cake pops and should not be consumed!
Please refer to the terms and conditions for booking classes prior to purchase. No refunds will be given under
any circumstance if you are unable to attend.